Coronary anatomy overview
This chapter covers the basics of coronary circulation and introduces you to the concept of the coronary microcirculation.3 Lessons (13m 20s)
Acquiring an image
This chapter teaches how a coronary angiogram is aquired and introduces the basic terminology used to describe different views.2 Lessons (6m 22s)
Introducing the right coronary artery
This chapter walks you through the anatomy of the right coronary artery and its branches, introducing the different views used to examine this artery.
- Introducing the right coronary artery intro
- A walk-through from proximal to distal
- Introducing three main views for right coronary artery (RCA) interrogation
- Example angiograms of the three main views
Introducing the left coronary artery
In this chapter, you walk through the anatomy of the left coronary artery and its branches and learn the different views used to examine this artery.
- Introducing the left coronary artery intro
- A walk-through of the left coronary artery
- Four main views of the LCA
- Additional useful views
- Example angiograms of normal LCA views
This chapter shows how to recognize some basic coronary artery pathology as seen on an angiogram and gives you the basic skills necessary to quantify a coronary artery stenosis.
- Lesion interpretation intro
- Recognizing coronary pathology
- How blocked is blocked?
- Conclusion: what have we learned?