Before you begin
Here you will learn why you would run a stress test, and about the advantages and disadvantages of the different types of stress tests.
- Before you begin intro
- Why do we perform stress tests?
- Choosing a stress test—exercise or pharmacological?
- Understanding the treadmill stress test
- Knowing what to do when the treadmill isn't an option
Recording stress ECGs—pearls and pitfalls
In this chapter you will learn how, and when, to record the ECGs, tips and tricks for obtaining optimal ECGs, and how to manage common issues that arise.
- Recording stress ECGs—pearls and pitfalls intro
- Obtaining a baseline
- Managing artifacts
- Recording ECGs during stress
- Recording ECGs during recovery